If it wasn’t so tricky to drive in Tuscany I would spend every vacation in a four-wheeled vehicle driving through Italy. One needs to observe the rules of the road (different in the USA), and be aware of all the motor vehicle cameras. In between GPS directions and a lovely lunch at a monastery in Tuscany I captured a photo of this antique terra-cotta vase in the corner of the church where we had lunch. Tuscany is pure heaven for a painter and or a photographer. The light is gorgeous and around every corner is a photo just waiting for you and your camera.
Comments & ContactClick on "Comments" under any post and leave me a note. I read every comment and really appreciate them.
- 7,121 hits
- Tuscany Vase May 27, 2015
- Sarasota in Flight May 4, 2015
- Spring Flowers – five important minutes April 18, 2015
- Spring Flowers April 18, 2015
- Fanciful Contour Drawing April 16, 2015
- A Little Bird Study – in progress April 15, 2015
- Clothesline Art Sale March 31, 2015
- Favorite South Florida Photo March 28, 2015
Marian’s Art Work
Top Posts & Pages
- art arts barns beach Birds birthdays blog bouquets Bulbs Cape Cod clay pots colors containers dahlias doughnuts Dowses Beach drawing entertaining fall family family. memories floral Florida flower flowers food fruit glass grandchildren holidays Italy landscape leaves lighthouses lilies marians art studio memories mums nature ocean Paines Creek painting passover pen & ink pen and ink pink planting plants rocks roses sand seasons shadows sky snow spring stems still life summer sweets tea time Tombows trees Tuscany vacation values vase vases vermont water Watercolor watercolor painting watercolors winter yupo
Copyright NoticeThank you for visiting Marian's Art Studio. Readers are encouraged and welcome to share this blog, but please do not copy or distribute any pictures and/or text without my permission. If you have questions, comments or requests, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. All work on this blog is copyright Marian Ehrlich 2012, all rights reserved.
- Follow MARIAN'S ART STUDIO on WordPress.com